The following Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) will clearly communicate our expectations in working together. Please raise any questions you have before signing to make sure we are all on the same page moving forward. Let’s do this!
In exchange for agreeing to work together with Metamorphosis Massage LLC you agree to be bound by the following conditions.
1. Parties. This agreement is made between metamorphosis Massage LLC, a limited liability company operating in the State of Missouri (“Metamorphosis Massage”, “we”, “us”, and “our”) and you, the undersigned (electronically or by hand) or a person who has clicked “I Agree” to this Agreement (“you” and “your”).
2. Our Commitment to You. Will you promise to provide you with medical massage, as outlined in scheduled service/s in order to provide the best possible experience, we will also do the following:
2.1. Facilitate healing to the best of our ability within the scope of metamorphosis massages practice.
2.2. Provide professional and reliable care.
2.3. Always keep growing so we can give our best.
3. What we expect of you. Just as you’re investing in us, we’re also investing time and energy on you. For you to gain the most from the Services, here is what we expect of you. Metamorphosis Massage will do the same for you.
3.1. Respect. Treat all Metamorphosis Massage members, employees and clients with respect.
3.2. Law-Abiding. Follow the law and do not solicit, assault or harass any Metamorphosis Massage employees.
3.3. Time Integrity. Let’s honor our time. Time integrity in keeping your word is important please arrive on time on or the length of the services and the cancellation policy detailed in section 6 below.
3.4. Ownership. You are responsible for your own physical, mental and emotional well-being and actions during the course of the services.
3.5. Communication. We expect you to be upfront and honest about how your body works, what pains you have, your needs and your medical history. We can’t help if you don’t know what you are experiencing!
4. Term and Termination. The term of this Agreement will begin on the date of execution by both parties and will continue for the duration of the Service/s as agreed-upon between you and Metamorphosis Massage (the “Term”).
4.1. The Agreement may be terminated by either party at any time by providing three (3) days advance written notice to the other party (email or text is fine). However, if you terminate the Agreement before the term is complete, you’ll be obligated to make all payments as outlined in scheduled Service/s.
4.2. Metamorphosis Massage reserves the right to terminate this Agreement immediately if you violate any of the expectations outlined in section 3 above and you will not be entitled to any refunds or any continued working relationship with Metamorphosis Massage.
5. Payment. Payment details and cost for the services are outlined in the website metamorphosismassagellc.com.
6. Cancellations and Refunds. Integrity and keeping your word are the cornerstones of all success with that in mind, this is how we’ve drafted our cancellation and refund policy:
6.1. Refunds. There will be no refunds. Credits can be transferred to another client, but not refunded.
6.2. Cancellation & Reschedule Policy. Please give 24 hours’ notice if you have to cancel or reschedule, provided it is in the timeframe of this Agreement. If you cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice you will have to pay 50% of the price of the services (“Late Cancellation”). Please note that Late Cancellations are allowed for medical reasons, family emergency, work related obligations, and COVID-19 exposure.
7. Procedures. Metamorphosis Massage will provide you a separate procedures document, V email or via our website. You agreed to read this document and to adhere to the guidelines and procedures outlined.
8. No Guarantees. Metamorphosis Massage cannot guarantee the success of the Services. We promise to provide you with the opportunity and the services to support you and see you grow, with the success of the Services ultimately depends on you. As such, no guarantees can be made for any particular outcome from our Services.
9. Confidentiality. We operate and grow in a safe space and want you to know that everything shared throughout the Services is strictly confidential. You, on the other hand, are free to share anything you choose to. We may choose to share anonymous information about you for professional or promotional purposes, but confidential or professional information will only be used to complete the Services except for the following scenarios:
9.1. To provide any necessary or relevant information to medical or healthcare professionals or entity
9.2. As required by law or court order
9.3. When there is a risk of eminent danger to yourself or others
9.4. Where there is a reasonable suspicion that a child or any vulnerable person is in need of protection.
10. Ownership of Materials. All the content we have provided to you, including but not limited to your videos, documents and PDFs, or for your use only and are not to be re-distributed or re-used.
11. Media Release. We think you’re awesome and want to show you off! Metamorphosis Massage may ask for your permission to use your image, likeness, photos, video content, and audio recordings for marketing purposes. You will be given prior notice and may choose to give or ripple consent. Contact, including feedback, reviews, and anything that you share with us or others online publicly may be used by Metamorphosis Massage freely for marketing purposes. Please let us know if you ever want us to stop using an image of you.
12. Waiver. Before the Services can begin, you must sign our waiver Agreement form. Please read it and make sure you understand it. You need to sign that form as well as this agreement so that we can be absolutely sure you understand and agree to it.
13. Force Majeure. Metamorphosis Massage will not be liable for any failure or delay regarding the Services if such failure or delay is: beyond the reasonable control of Metamorphosis Massage, could not have been reasonably foreseen or provided against, or due to events such as pandemic, natural disaster, or other Acts of God. In such an event, you will not be entitled to any refunds or recovery.
14. Standard Legal Things. Choice of Laws and Venue. This Agreement will be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Missouri. The parties agree to irrevocably submit all claims to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Missouri. Severability. If any provisions of this Agreement are invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior agreements. Waiver of Breach. The waiver by Metamorphosis Massage LLC of any breach by you of any provision of this Agreement will not be taken to be a waiver of any further breaches by you. Notice. For the purpose of this Agreement, e-mail or text will suffice for a written notice when required as sent out above. Headings. The headings in this Agreement are for stylistic purposes only and none of the Contin in the headings are intended to be legally binding. Counterparts. This Agreement may be signed in any number of counterparts, each of which is an original, and all of which taken together constitute one single document. Online Agreement. We agree that this Agreement may be signed electronically or agreed to by having You click “I Agree”, the effect of which will be the same as assigned if we sign this agreement by hand and the intention of which is that both parties desire to be bound by all the terms of this Agreement.
Made it. Excited to do great things!
AGREED and ACCEPTED